TPT

Sunday, September 22, 2013

It's Done!

Woohoo! FINALLY! My Math Common Assessments are all done! I have all of the Operations and Algebraic Thinking and Numbers and Operation in Base Ten complete and ready for you! Whew! That was a lot of work, but they will be worth it for both myself and all of you. It will save us a lot of time and headache, and it's a great way to have that important data that is always needed. I will be combining the packets into one which will be 48 pages worth of Common Core goodness, but for now, I've put both packets on sale! They are both 20% off in my store for the next 3 days. Now is your chance to get them while they are cheap!  :) The year has just begun and we have a lot of assessing to do. Might as well get that monkey off your back so all you have to worry about is the actual giving of the assessment, rather than making your own or finding one here and there. These are all in one place, plus there are so many options to choose from. You can do smaller assessments for a quick look at your student's progress. You can give an in-depth one that covers everything on the standard. You can re-teach and retest with the Form B, etc. Many, many options. I hope to save you some time and headache. Your life will definitely be easier, at least where Math is concerned. :)

Plus, did I mention they are on sale for 3 days! Get them while they are hot! 


Be fun and fabulous!
~Mrs. Sweeney

No comments:

Post a Comment