TPT

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Back in Action!

Whew! Three 14 hour days in a row must mean school is right around the corner. One more day and school is officially back in for me. Meetings start Monday and kids come on Wednesday. I'm excited to meet them, and will be glad to get back in a routine. I'm not excited about the early mornings though! :)

I told you in the last post about being a trainer for my school. We are training on Writing and Math. I am so excited to show my team both subjects! I think they will love it. My partner and I worked SOOOO hard on this and spent ALL summer getting things ready, so they better love it! :) :) :)

Seriously though, yesterday we spent the entire day copying, laminating, cutting,, and putting everything together for the training days. We made each member of our team (there are 8 of us), 12 Math centers to get them started for the year. They hit so many standards and skills and will be able to be used at any time of the year.

There were  of us putting all of these things together.My partner and I, plus my Educational Assistant and her 2 daughters worked from 10:00 to 7:00. It was a ton of work, but I know they will be so happy to have everything handed to them and ready to go.

I put the Math Centers on TpT just for you! They work with 1st grade, 2nd, and even Kindergarten. Here are some pages for you to get an idea of the packet.





Everything you need to get your Math centers up and running for the year. Enjoy!

Be fun and fabulous!

Mrs. Sweeney

No comments:

Post a Comment