TPT

Monday, October 7, 2013

Assessments Galore!

Woohoo! It's F A L L     B R E A K! Don't get me wrong. I love my kiddos and love to teach, but boy, have I missed sleep! :) We aren't doing anything special this week, so I finally feel like I can stop running all over the place and just relax and take things slow. Plus, I get to work on things that I've not had time for like my Common Core Assessments Packs that I've been working on for weeks!

Our team does common assessments for the whole grade level every 3 weeks. We do this to get an accurate picture of where each child is and where we might need to intervene. I happened to be the one to make them all for the grade level, so I get to share them with you! We took each standard and made an assessment to match. We even did them in smaller tiered- incremements so we aren't moving on if the kiddos aren't getting the basics.

We give the assessment to every child throughout the grade level. Then, for those kiddos that might be struggling or just aren't there yet, we usually re-teach the skill in a small intervention group.  I made a Form B or 2nd assessment so we can re-test after the skill has been re-taught. Hopefully, by this point they've mastered the skill. If not, further intervention is needed and we go from there.

So, here are the assessments packets I've got for you today!


This is my Reading Foundations Assessment for skill 1.RF.2. It's a Form A and For B for each of the 4 subgroups. It gives the standard you are assessing, the teacher and student instructions, and the assessment form. It is a quick, easy way to assess your students often so you always know what they are mastering. It's a great price, so click on the picture above to check it out today!

Finally, I've combined my Math Common Core Assessments into one, big mega pack. It's 47 pages of Math Assessments! That's a lot of Math! That's a lost of assessments! Believe me, this pack will make your life much easier by giving you the data you need, and helps you get a firm grasp on what your kiddos are retaining. This packet tests all the skills for Operations and Algebraic Equations, as well as Numbers and Operations in Base Ten. I have these assessments in separate packs, specific to the standard, but this is the better deal because you get all of them in one for a lower price. Click on the picture below to take you to my TpT store.


Be fun and fabulous!

~Mrs. Sweeney

No comments:

Post a Comment