TPT

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Where, oh, where did summer go?

Summer gets faster every year. My to do list was a mile long, but I think I only marked off 3 things. How does that happen? I spent most of the summer just trying to rest my shoulder from my injury. Plus, I doubled up on Grad school so I had twice the workload thrown into 2 months. I will be done early though, so I am happy about that.

My classroom is ready to go, I've got my new class list, and I'm ready to start a new year with new, fabulous kiddos. At the moment, I only have 16 on my roster. Let's see how long that lasts.

One thing I've done this summer is my favorite packet yet! I am so excited for it. My kiddos love to "write the room" and I try to put that as a center each week. I am really into themed learning and want to coordinate everything about what we are learning, the time of year, and the skills. I also wanted to let them "write the room" for math, and there just wasn't much out there. So I decided to make a packet that works for me and fits all of that criteria. I am happy to say that I have the first whole half of the year done and ready to go. I will be adding the second half later as a growing bundle, so you can get it now for half price! This means that you can re-download when I get the 2nd half of the year finished for free.

I can't wait to use it, and I hope it helps you as well.

Right now this product includes:

August: Back to School, Friends, Short Vowels, Colors, and Shapes
September: Apples, Rhyming, Punctuation, Number Words, Addition Dice, Ten Frames
October: Fall, Pumpkins, Halloween, Nouns, Ten Frame Addition, Odd & Even
November: Thanksgiving, Nouns & Verbs, Syllables, Sentences, Tally Marks, Counting On
December: Christmas, Nouns, Verbs, & Adjectives, Long & Short Vowels, Sentences & Punctuation, Numbers Before & After, Making Ten

Here are some of the cute pages for you to catch a glimpse.


Vocabulary work


phonics work



                                                                             Math


                                                                  Sentences and Punctuation
                                                            More math

                                                                     and so much more!



Each one has 12 word cards and a recording sheet that actually makes them think. :)




Hooray for the start of school. I hope your year is fabulous!

~Mrs. Sweeney


No comments:

Post a Comment