TPT

Saturday, November 29, 2014

December Already?!

How is this year just about over? How is it Christmas time? How is the school year so far along?  I had so much to get done these few days off for Thanksgiving Break. I didn't do a very good job at getting them done. I kept doing other things that needed done instead. Sigh. So a lot has been going on around here.

First off, I haven't been observed yet! What?! I have been waiting and waiting and waiting. I don't like to wait. I don't like to procrastinate. I like things done. I NEED things done. Waaahhhh. I don't want to be first, but I don't like to be last. In the middle is perfectly perfect. It's especially hard this year because I only get one observation, ONE, and it's a surprise visit. I REALLY don't like surprises. I am little miss planner, after all. Plus, I don't know who is coming. This is pretty much my nightmare, unexpected, unannounced, secret, everything rides on this one visit test. So yeah, I have been a bit stressed and need this done. You hear that people?! I need this done. :)

Second, um, I'm starting my Masters. What?! Yep, it's happening. At least I think it is. I have done my part. Next week I have my interview, and then I guess that is it. Lipscomb, here I come. It's not online. I can't work at my own pace. I have no time, but somehow this is gonna happen. Why do I do this to myself? I just kept finding myself filling out the application, taking an entrance exam, applying for scholarships, etc. It was pretty much an out of body experience. I know I shouldn't do it. I do too much as it is, but at the same time, I want to do it. I NEED to learn. It's in my nature. I guess there are worse things to give my time to.

Good news! I have partnered with Peekapack.It's an educational storybook that comes to children monthly. It's got props, materials for crafts, a learning guide for the grown-ups, etc. It's so cute and perfect for ages 4-8 to bring stories alive. They are offering a freebie e-book right now. Go check it out.

Finally, I have finished my December Printables pack! I added a few more pages. I used pretty much every single page from my November packet and I can't wait to get started on this one. I got tons of good feedback from my 1st grade teammates. I hope you like it just as much!

Here are some of the pages, so you can see what is included. 







Have a good start to December!

Be fun and fabulous!

~Mrs. Sweeney


1 comment: