TPT

Monday, December 1, 2014

12 Days of Christmas Freebie!

I am linking up with DeAnne at First Grade and Fabulous to bring you a Freebie to help celebrate the Christmas season! Teacher stuff for free! Yippee!


Today, my freebie is about writing. I love writing and have been so excited to bring you tons of writing stuff this year. This freebie contains writing papers for your kiddos' final drafts. There are a couple for the beginning of the year about Friends and Pets, one for September and Apple Season, one about Thanksgiving, and one for Christmas. These are just simple writing pages to help supplement your writing. Hope you enjoy!



Click on the page below to get your freebie.

Plus, it's SALE time on Teachers pay Teachers for Cyber Monday! Woohoo! Check out your favorite stores and use the code TPTCYBER to get 10% off. Plus, all my products are 20% off, making that a 30% savings! Fun Fabulous First  

My very popular Writing is Sweet Packet is on sale now. Go check it out!

Along with my newest packet for December. 

Happy TpTing!

Be fun and fabulous!

~Mrs. Sweeney



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing a great little freebie and linking up with me.

    įƒ¦DeAnne
    First Grade and Fabulous

    ReplyDelete