TPT

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

12 Days of Christmas Day 2!

Why do I keep posting these freebies in the middle of the day, you ask? Because I have been at home sick the past 2 days. Yuck! In fact, I got sick on Thanksgiving and still am not over it. Darn germs! BUT, that gives me time to jump in on the 12 days of giving. Yippee!

I am linking up with DeAnne at First Grade and Fabulous again to bring you a Freebie as thanks to you during this Christmas season! Teacher stuff for free! Yippee!

1


Today's freebie doesn't really have anything to do with Christmas, though! Sorry! We are doing fairy tales right now, and I noticed lots of fairy tale stuff being pinned on Pinterest, so maybe you are, too. It's another writing activity today, Jack and the Beanstalk style!


It includes a graphic organizer and the final draft paper. Enjoy!

Don't forget the sale at TpT. Today is the last day! My store is 20% off, plus the 10% savings from TpT. Awesomeness!

160 × 200

Be fun and fabulous!

~Mrs. Sweeney

No comments:

Post a Comment