TPT

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Another Link Up & Freebie!



It seems I am on a role lately! Woohoo! I am linking up with Primary Powers for another Christmas Freebie. Go check them out for even more freebies!
It also seems like I am on a writing kick, since my freebies have all been writing oriented so far!

First things first, I got this in the mail today!

I'm pretty much crazy for doing this, but I couldn't make myself stop. I'll be able to add this in right? On top of school, mom stuff, gymnastics, swim team, church stuff, singing stuff, etc? Yeah, sure.

Ok, now on to the freebie! We are writing letters to Santa this week. I was having trouble finding an already made letter that had all 5 parts of a letter in the right places, so I just made one myself. It also includes a generic letter template, just in case you need one. It's nothing fancy, but it gets the job done. Hope it helps you during the holiday season!


Be fun and fabulous!

~Mrs. Sweeney

No comments:

Post a Comment