TPT

Friday, January 30, 2015

Pen Love

We are all teachers here, so we can post about our obsessions, our addictions, our loves. :)

I know that all of you have a secret love of pens. I got to try some new Inkjoy pens and I must say, they are awesome. I got a free sample of many different colors from Smiley360. The pink is my favorite, but I like them all. They write so well, don't smear or fade, and give just the right pop of color. They are perfect for all of the list making that teachers do. Just look at my shopping list for school! Beautiful! My hand writing could be better, but hey, I was in a hurry!

Don't you want my shopping list? It's full of food! Haha! The celebration committee provided a coffee/hot chocolate cart for the faculty a couple of weeks ago. It's our schools' most favorite day of the year. :) Then I went ahead and got stuff for our Vday party and then a bunch of stuff needed for my classroom, 100th day, snacks, etc. I had money to spend, so I did!

Back to the pens... I recommend these awesome colored pens. Go get some!
Click here for more info and fabulousness- InkJoy Pens

Hopefully this weekend I will get to tell you about my ordeal this week!

Be fun and fabulous!

~Mrs. Sweeney

No comments:

Post a Comment