TPT

Thursday, June 20, 2013

CarlePalooza!

So Eric Carle pretty much rocks, wouldn't you say? I love his books, the kids love his books, pretty much everybody loves his books. :) Not only do I love Eric Carle and all of his many, many fabulous books, I love doing activities based on Eric Carle and his books. In fact, I dedicated 20 something pages to him in my Eric Carle Author Study Pack.

Wanna see our fun activities?

 Contraction Caterpillars with an Eric Carle inspired background, of course.

 Polar Bear, Polar Bear activity.



Our graphic organizer for our fabulous writing about Eric Carle. 

Telling time with the Grouchy Ladybug.

The Very Lonely Firefly writing

and SO MUCH MORE! I love it all. You will too. Try it! Go grab my Eric Carle Pack and have some fun and fabulous fun!
~Mrs. Sweeney

No comments:

Post a Comment