TPT

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Calendar Countdown

I spent today listening to Rick Morris speak at a training! He's awesome, and I have 2 more days to get great ideas. Yippee! I love learning! Whew! It sure is hard to get my body back into getting up early mode! I tried so hard to go to bed at a decent time last night, but it took me 2 and a half hours to go to sleep, and then I had to get up soooo early. Yuck! I have the next 3 days of early mornings, then 2 more days next week, so hopefully, I will be back in the groove by school starting. I am definitely tired today though! Get used to it, body. There's no turning back now. Do you train your body to get back in school mode after summer?

Now, on to my fun, new packet! I "relaxed" tonight by making a new product for TpT! :) I don't know about your kiddos, but mine LOVE to count down to special things. I have to admit, I do too. :) We do this during Calendar time and it really helps their Math and Time skills. Plus, they don't have to ask me every day how much longer until.... Soooo, I made some Calendar Countdown cards. I know my kiddos will love them, and I bet yours will too!



All the holidays and special events I could think of are included in the packet! There are 32 different special days, at least one a month, so they will always have something to look forward to and count down. All you do is print either on white or colored paper/card stock, laminate, then cut out the middle. Stick a set of numbers (I use calendar numbers) on a ring, stick a hook magnet in the hole, and you've got an easy way to count down to all the fun, special days in your classroom. Click the picture above to find this product in my TpT store.

Make calendar a bit more fun and they are learning math without even realizing!

~Be fun and fabulous!

Mrs. Sweeney

No comments:

Post a Comment