TPT

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Goin' on a Blog Hunt!





I love, love, love the Book Going on a Bear Hunt. I love it so much that I bought the expensive pop-up version.  :) My class loves it. I highly recommend it!


I also recommend joining Blog Lovin'! It is a great way to keep up with all of your favorite blogs, especially those fabulous teaching blogs. Google Reader is no more, but Blog Lovin' is the better choice anyway! It keeps all of your blogs in one place. You can have it email you daily or not. It is the one stop shop for all things Blog related. Do it. Go join today! It's free and easy!

While you're doing that, click on my link to follow me on Blog Lovin' to the right of your screen. Why would you want to do that, you ask? Wellll, I am a new teacher blogger, but I think I have some pretty great ideas. :) Plus, I'm probably following you. :) If you are a 1st grade teacher, you should especially click on that link. We can share ideas together. :)

Laura Candler is hosting the "Going on a Blog Hunt Linky", go check out all the blogs. You might find some new ones you like, plus some of your tried and true favorites.


Be fun and fabulous!
~Mrs. Sweeney



No comments:

Post a Comment