TPT

Monday, July 1, 2013

From Blah to Fabulous!


I wanted a way to keep all of my behavior stuff easily in one place. I'd seen the tool organizers people were using to hold their award cards, etc, and I thought it was a pretty good idea so I asked my husband what he had in the garage. He always has random, extra stuff laying around. Weirdo. :) Anyway, he had this pretty cool tool organizer that he had gotten on clearance for like $2 and it was completely empty! Score!


I actually loved it and thought it was PERFECT! Not only could I fit all of my award cards in there, I could put my behavior strips in there as well. My kiddos move up or down my jungle behavior chart, and I have them glue the picture of their behavior of the day in their agenda.
 I needed an easy place to keep up with those little pictures and this was perfect.
I can also fit my special reward coupon for making it to Marvelous Monkey and my Behavior Reflection sheet that I send home when they clip down. Everything all in one spot! How perfect! 

What was not perfect was the color. BLAH! It did not match and was ugly. I tried to deal with it, but I couldn't. First, I tried wrapping it in matching paper.
I liked the paper, but it just didn't look right. I tore all of the paper off and decided spray paint was the way to go. 
PERFECT! It matches my room perfectly, holds everything I need, and looks great. I wish I could bling it up a bit, and I probably will add some wording with my Silhouette, but for the moment I really like it.


Definitely much more fabulous, that's for sure. :)

Thanks to Mel at Seusstastic.blogspot.com for her awesome reward coupons! Click the picture to take you to her blog post about these little gems. 


Be fun and fabulous!
~Mrs. Sweeney

No comments:

Post a Comment