TPT

Friday, August 2, 2013

Classroom Reveal



I'm linking up with Mrs. Sanderson at Flying High in First Grade to do our classroom tours. Fun, fun! I am as finished as I can be right now, except for my center areas. I go back on Monday, so I better be. No kids until Thursday though, but I'm sure I'll think of lots of last minute stuff between now and then. I feel good about where I am right now though. I really love my classroom. It is so cute and calm. It makes me happy and I hope it makes my little kiddos happy, too. Come join up on the linky with pictures of your room! Just grab this button and check out other classrooms as well.

Classroom revealed. :)


Are you ready?

View from the doorway

Carpet area

More carpet

Cute wish list items

Question of the day. I love this and will use it so much in Morning meeting/ speaking and listening.

What to do when finished board

Classroom

Deasks with everything ready to go. Parent registration folders and their Jungle Books.

Writing Area

Reading Center

Math Center

Front Board

There you have it. I guess I didn't really take a picture of my area, but I did in this previous post. It is mostly the same. :)

Go link up! I'd love to see your classroom! When do you go back?

Be fun and fabulous!

~Mrs. Sweeney




4 comments:

  1. I love your room, it looks so big & I never would of thought of using an old crib as a seating area in the reading area. Great idea!

    Stephanie
    PolkaDotPalace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It really isn't as big as it looks in the pictures. I, of course, think it's too small. Doesn't everyone! Haha!

      Delete
  2. Looks like you are ready to go!!! The crib seat is very clever!

    Janaye
    Tales of Frogs and Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete