TPT

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Testing or Teaching?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I'm drowning in a sea of tests. I totally get that testing is part of the process, and I want to know exactly where my little kiddos are at, etc, but goodness! I feel like I should really be testing, testing, testing instead of teaching. I'm never gonna get all of these done. Whew! K, just had to get that off my chest.  Testing is the pits.

We have done lots of learning though, which is why I'm drowning in testing. Haha! I keep teaching instead. Silly me. ;)

Part of it is that I am out 2 days next week for training, and I NEED to get the kids in some sort of structured schedule. Oh well, my job is to TEACH, right?! :) I'll get done with them eventually. Someday. Right??!!

Anyway, since I am still teaching, I made some cute writing paper that I am going to share with you. :)

Our new Reading Series, Wonders, has Jack and the Beanstalk as part of the Smart Start program. I decided to do some writing that goes along with it. These firsties need some guidance, so I've included a Jack tree map and the writing page to go along with it. Nothing fancy, but it gets the job done.

Click on the pic to take you to the writing pages. Enjoy!



Be fun and fabulous!

~Mrs. Sweeney

No comments:

Post a Comment