TPT

Sunday, August 4, 2013

It's Time!

Tomorrow is back to school for me! No kiddos until Thursday, but my alarm is going to go off mighty early in the morning. It's going to be lots and lots of meetings, but I know I will be drained by the end of this week. Excited to meet my new kiddos though!

Here are the special treats I made for them for Registration Day.


Woohoo for the Dollar Tree. They had the perfect monkey bags, jungle erasers, jungle pencils, etc. Then I did Ready Confetti that they will open on Sunday before their first full day of school.

Not much to post about. It really needs to be bedtime. I have to finish my teacher binder first though. Why did I wait until now to get this done? Kids come first, I guess. :)

Night night! Hope all of you that go back this week have an awesome first week!

Be fun and fabulous!

~Mrs. Sweeney

No comments:

Post a Comment